Tagged: #broken #slider #help
June 11, 2019 at 6:03 pm #12129
I noticed on my website the following is not working:
– Slideshow on the homepage – https://naturaldaisy.com/
– The WooCommerce product images on the homepage are very large and are stacked vertically instead of horizontally – https://naturaldaisy.com/
– The product photos are not showing up on the detail pages – https://naturaldaisy.com/product/peppermint-chocolate-body-butter/June 13, 2019 at 1:00 pm #12151
Please install all required plugins suggested in the admin panel to make it work properly.
Please let us know in case any of further queries.
Thank you.June 13, 2019 at 5:43 pm #12152
All suggested plugins are installed and activated. I also deactivated all plugins to see if that fixed anything, but it did not. All plugins are active now. Still having the same issues.June 14, 2019 at 12:19 pm #12159
Greeting of the day.
We have checked your website and found out that you have not installed woocommerce plugin. Can you please install and activate it?
Hope this helps.
Team ProDesignsJune 14, 2019 at 3:42 pm #12161
Woocommerce has been installed and active on the website for over two years. However, I did notice that 3 of the templates were outdated so I updated them. The update did fix the product image size on the homepage, but the other issues still remain:
– Slideshow on the homepage isn’t “sliding”. It just shows the two slides stack on top of each other – https://naturaldaisy.com/
– The WooCommerce product images on the homepage are stacked vertically instead of horizontally – https://naturaldaisy.com/
– The product photos are not showing up on the detail pages – https://naturaldaisy.com/product/peppermint-chocolate-body-butter/
This website is over 2 years old and everything was working fine. I notice these issues about 3 weeks ago.June 14, 2019 at 7:31 pm #12162
Yeah, woocommerce plugin isn’t helping. The slider is broken.June 14, 2019 at 7:32 pm #12163
Same. It’s not displaying as a slider, it’s displaying all the content on the page linked. I believe this feature is broken.June 17, 2019 at 8:51 am #12175
Same issue with my website https://sewingland.org
I’m not very tech-savvy (at all) but updating didn’t help.June 17, 2019 at 1:02 pm #12178
There might be the issue because of the theme name update, which is ‘ecommerce-gem-disable’ currently, please update the theme name whenever it is required.
Greeting of the day!
Team ProDesignsJune 17, 2019 at 1:03 pm #12179
We have checked your site but unfortunately, there was another theme on that URL.
Feel free to get in touch in case of any query related to eCommerce Gem.
Thanks and Regards,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.